HAM VS KET
Head to head team
Probable Playing XI –
(In Batting Order)
J Weatherley, R Rossouw, J Vince, S Ervine, J Adams, B Taylor, LD McManus †, GK Berg, MS Crane, CP Wood/F Edwards, BTJ Wheal/R Topley
D Bell Drummond, Z Crawley, J Denly, H Kuhn, S Dickson, A Blake, D Stevens, A Rouse, CJ Haggett, MJ Henry, ME Claydon
Expert Advice –
– L McManus could be a better choice since he has looked good in the tournament.
– Rossouw, Denly and Drummond are the default picks.
– Other pick to consider is James Vince.
– From Kent you can look into Heino Kuhn.
– A left field choice is picking Zack Crawley who is expected to open once again today.
– There aren’t many good options in here.
– Gareth Berg and Brad Taylor are a couple of good options to consider along with Callum Hagget.
– I suggest you not to pick Brad Wheal and Chris Wood they can replaced anytime.
– So go with safer options like Matt Henry, M Claydon and Mason Crane.
C VC –
– For Captain, Joe Denly looks good.
– For VC, Rossouw and Vince are a couple of good options