Head to head team
Probable Playing XI –
(In Batting Order)
J Roy, W Jacks, M Stoneman, R Burns, B Foakes, O Pope, SM Curran, SG Borthwick, R Clarke/T Curran, GJ Batty/F van den Bergh, JW Dernbach
L Well, L Wright, H Finch, B Brown, L Evans, D Wiese, O Robinson, C Jordan, J Archer, D Briggs, I Sharma
Expert Advice –
– Ben Foakes has come into some really good form this season and is definitely a better choice than Brown.
– There are not many choices from the batting section.
– Luke Wright, Harry Finch, Jason Roy and Mark Stoneman are the main players to be looked into first.
– If you have picked 2 allrounders then it allows you to pick Scott Borthwick from this section.
– Sam Curran, David Wiese and Luke Wells are some of the good options available.
– You may look into Ollie and Riki Clarke as well.
– But Riki seems to be a risk with Tom Curran coming in.
– Danny Briggs is a default pick.
– Other options are Jofra Archer, Tom Curran and Ishanth Sharma.
C VC –
– For Captain, Will Jacks or Stoneman is a good choice.
– For VC, Curran or Wiese should do.